Late Breaking Abstract Submission is now closed.
Rules for submission to the 24th European Congress of Psychiatry:
Guidelines for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors' details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title - limited to 25 words
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- Abstract layout - Abstracts should use the following structured format:
- Abstract topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Programme. To see the topics please click here.
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
- Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
- The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG, PNG or GIF format only.